Wouldn’t everyone love a safe, risk free facelift?
I’m here to tell you more about how you can get a face lift without surgery…
We can go to the gym to tighten up our wobbly body bits but what about some TLC for our face? Here at PHB we have a solution to tone and tighten your face and turn back some of the signs of ageing. It’s a scientific solution with visible results.
Many things cause our skin to age Some things are out of our control others we can influence. The sun plays a major role in prematurely ageing our skin.
As well as a CACI treatment here are some tips on how to prevent premature skin ageing:
- Protect your skin from the sun everyday – use a sunscreen that is broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher.
- Apply self tan rather than get a tan – the sun and tanning equipment all emit harmful UV rays that can accelerate how your skin ages.
- If you smoke, STOP! Smoking greatly speeds up how skin ages.
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet – studies show that eating plenty of fruit and vegetables may help prevent damage that leads to premature skin ageing. Studies also show that a diet containing too much sugar can accelerate ageing.
- Drink less alcohol – alcohol dehydrates the skin which in time can damage it.
- Exercise frequently – moderate exercise can improve circulation which in turn may give the skin a more youthful appearance,
- Cleanse your skin gently – scrubbing your skin clean can irritate your skin which in turn can cause damage and accelerate ageing.
- Apply a good moisturiser every day – moisturiser hydrates the skin giving it a more youthful appearance.`
- Establish a skincare routine and stick to it! – Talk to our professional therapists here at PHB for advice.
- Treat yourself to a facial treatment here in our relaxing salon and feel good inside and out!
CACI is a tightening, toning and lifting treatment for the face or body. As we grow older our facial muscles naturally start to lose tone and elasticity. This treatment is a non surgical solution to this problem and results can be witnessed from one treatment! However, a course of treatments (available in courses of ten here in our North East salon) is generally recommended. A monthly top up treatment is advised to maintain results.
Celebrities rave about this treatment and Anthea Turner recently tweeted a photo of herself receiving a CACI facial. Katie Price, Emma Stone and Michelle Collins are just a few of the celebrities who are CACI converts and swear by their treatments. Kate Garraway has also had a course of 10 CACI treatments, read about that here.
How does CACI work and what does the treatment involve?
During each one hour treatment all 32 facial muscles are gently manipulated and re-educated by your trained therapist using a series of precise movements. Soft cotton wands are used on the face to transmit the micro-current energy to the facial muscles to restore tone and elasticity.
This is a painless cosmetic procedure commonly referred to as a ‘non surgical face lift’.
Think of it as a gym workout for your features! As the treatment lifts tightens and tones an added benefit is the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be smoothed out. Skin is beautifully re-hydrated with a wonderful glow and more supple appearance.
Where can I get a CACI Non-Surgical Facelift in Newcastle?
You can book for a CACI facelift in Newcastle or if you’re in the surrounding Northumberland area by contacting our CACI specialists here in our Ponteland salon:
Contact the salon today on 01661 822831 and await the compliments!